Respecting State guidelines, industry best practices, and the recommendations of leading health authorities is of utmost concern during the current global pandemic. For the health and safety of the entire community, as well as guests passing through, please note the following practices being implemented at ViaSana:
- Masks required at all times in common spaces and treatment room.
- Therapist has received COVID-19 vaccine.
- UV Ionic Air Purifier operates 24/7.
- Clients are asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Only one client at a time in the reception area.
- Fresh air flow during and between each appointment.
- Exposed surfaces disinfected between clients.
- Clients from different households scheduled a minimum of 30 minutes apart.
- Therapist wears a face mask during the entire session.
- Flexible cancellation policy.
Thanks for your patience and willingness to adapt during these challenging times.